Foamed PET trays are made by the most recycled resin in the U.S. with monolayer structures that allow trays to be recycled easily.
- Made with 100% post-consumer recycled resin.
- Most competitive alternative to foamed PS.
- Light weight similar to foamed PS.
- 40% less resin than clear PET trays.
- Seamless change from foamed PS to foamed PET.
- 100% recyclable by and within the existing PET recycle chain.
- Stronger and tear resistant compared to PS – foamed PS trays are very easy to tear.
- Will not break in the packaging equipment.
- Protects packages from any damage during shipment and prevents any leakage from tears on trays.
- Saves energy and fuel during shipment.
- Mono or PE lined versions are available
- High barrier version for longer shelf life and gas flush applications.
- Number 3
- Number 22S
- Other sizes are available
- Fish and seafood
- Fruits and vegetables