Window films are widely used in various packaging applications. Windows allow consumers to see the products in the package.
- Available in high barrier versions.
- Our PT type PET films are well accepted for their puncture resistance, heat resistance and excellent machinability.
- Chemically treated for better printing with water-based and UV cured inks.
- Our PP type BOPP films are preferred for their yield advantage, resistance to grease and oils, and good barrier properties.
- Thickness: range from 10 micron and higher
- Plain or heat sealable
- PVDC and/or acrylic coated
- Appearance: clear, matte, white
- Antifog property: optional
- Bakery products
- Fresh produce
- Frozen foods
- Hardware products
- Pasta packaging
- Sporting goods