BOPP (Biaxially Oriented Polypropylene) film is one of the most versatile films in the plastic film market. BOPP films offer exceptional resistance to heat, moisture, oil/grease, acids and some solvents. Low density makes BOPP films a cost competitive alternative to PET films.
- Available in plain or heat sealable versions.
- Good heat resistance.
- Excellent resistance to moisture, oil, grease, acids and some solvents.
- Thickness: range from 10 micron to 3 mil
- Appearance: clear, matte, metallized, white
- Treatment: corona, top coated (better printability and enhanced ink adhesion), one side or two sides treated
- Barrier: high barrier (coated) version available
- Antifog version: optional
- Bag manufacturing
- Food packaging
- Labels and tags
- Tobacco packaging