Plastic films are commonly used in labels and tags because of their excellent mechanical, dimensional, and environmental resistance properties. We offer a variety of base films that can be easily printed.
- Excellent clarity and dimensional stability.
- Tear resistant.
- Lay-flat property for ease of application.
- Chemical resistance.
- Available in corona treated or top coated versions for printability.
- Available in thermal transfer and direct thermal printable versions.
- Available in BOPP, PET, CPP and cross laminated films.
- Thickness: range from 1.6 mil to 10 mil
- Airline luggage tags
- Chemical product tags
- Horticultural products
- Lumber and other forest products