Lidding film with controlled shrinkage properties creates a completely smooth surface allowing clearly visible products. The unique production process allows film to expand and contract to compensate over or under gash flushing without any wrinkles.
- High transparency.
- Excellent elasticity.
- Extended shelf life with optimum barrier properties.
- Suitable for Modified Atmosphere Packaging (MAP).
- High puncture and tear resistance.
- Works well with tray sealing machines.
- Seals through contamination.
- Shrink property provides “drum” effect after sealing.
- Thickness: 1.1 mil (28 µm), 1.6 mil (40 μm)
- Sealing layer: PE, PET
- Sealing type: lock seal
- Barrier: with EVOH barrier
- Antifog property
- Meat (fresh, cooked)
- Poultry (fresh, cooked)
- Fish and seafood (cooked)
- Vegetables (cooked)