Printed rollstock is very versatile, taking different forms to fit the properties of your product. It is used for flow wrapping, VFFS, pouch making, and lidding applications. And it can help your product stand out among competitors.
- Top and bottom films for VFFS machines.
- Extended shelf life with optimum barrier properties.
- Puncture resistance and high mechanical strength.
- Enhanced clarity for improved product appeal.
- Suitable for deep freeze and pasteurization applications.
- Wide heat seal temperature range.
- Modified Atmosphere Packaging (MAP) or vacuum packaging.
- Printed in up to 12 colors.
- Available in flexo and gravure printing.
- Thickness: 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 9, 10, 11, 12, and 14 mil
- Sealing layer: PE, PET, PP
- Sealing type: lock seal, peelable, reclosable
- Barrier: high or medium
- Format: flexible (mono web), flexible laminated
- Appearance: matte, soft-to-touch, rough-to-touch
- Meat (fresh, frozen, or processed)
- Poultry (fresh, frozen)
- Fish and seafood (cooked, frozen)