Horizontal or vertical flow wrapping machines are preferred for large volume applications for ease of packaging and better cost value.
- Extended shelf life with optimum barrier properties.
- Puncture resistance and high mechanical strength.
- Seal through contamination such as high fat content or powdered products.
- Suitable for deep freeze and pasteurization applications.
- Modified low coefficient of friction (COF) surface to run on high-speed machinery.
- Excellent seal integrity.
- Wide heat seal temperature range.
- Can be used in combination with Modified Atmosphere Packaging (MAP).
- Up to 12 colors in printing.
- Available in flexo and gravure printing.
- Can be used for liquid and powdered products.
- Can be used as “mother bag” to package stretch wrapped trays; they can be gas flushed.
- Thickness: 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 9, 10, 11, 12, and 14 mil
- Sealing layer: lock seal, peelable and reclosable
- Barrier: high, medium or none
- Format: mono web or laminated
- Appearance: matte, soft-to- touch, rough-to-touch
- Meat (fresh, frozen, or processed)
- Poultry (fresh or frozen)
- Fish and seafood
- Fruits and vegetables