Modified atmosphere packaging (MAP) changes and protects the atmosphere around the product inside the packaging with appropriate levels of gas barriers to preserve food freshness and quality and to extend shelf life.
- Extends shelf life with optimum barrier properties.
- Preserves freshness, assures quality, and reduces cost.
- High puncture and tear resistance.
- Works well with tray sealing machines.
- Seals through contamination.
- Thickness: 1.1 mil – 9.2 mil
- Sealing layer: PE, PP, PET
- Sealing type: lock seal, peelable, reclosable
- Barrier: EVOH
- Antifog property
- Fish and seafood