Perforation is a commonly used technique to provide a specific permeation (i.e. gas transmission) rate or a gas ventilation property to packaged products.
We offer different types of perforated film products.
- Customized OTR rates allow maximum product freshness.
- Allows consumers to experience food scent.
- Mechanically punched holes or laser perforation available in lidding or flow wrapping film formats.
- Thickness: 0.5 mil – 4 mil
- Sealing layer: PE, PP, PET
- Format: single layer, laminated
- Antifog property: optional
- Fruits and vegetables