Easily visible and appealing solutions keep products fresh for an extended time. Designed for thermoforming applications.
- Top and bottom films for vertical form fill and seal (VFFS) machines.
- Extended shelf life with optimum barrier properties.
- Puncture resistance and high mechanical strength.
- Enhanced clarity for improved product appeal.
- Suitable for deep freeze and pasteurization applications.
- Wide heat seal temperature range.
- Can be used for Modified Atmosphere Packaging (MAP) or vacuum packaging.
- Thickness: 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 9, 10, 11, 12, and 14 mil
- Sealing layer: PE
- Sealing type: lock seal
- Barrier: high or medium
- Format: semi-rigid (APET laminate), flexible (mono web), flexible (laminated)
- Meat (fresh, frozen, or processed)
- Poultry (fresh or frozen)
- Fish and seafood