PET (Polyester) film is a biaxially oriented, thermoplastic film made from ethylene glycol and dimethyl terephthalate. Technical specifications of PET films, such as excellent gas and moisture barrier, high tensile strength, thermal, mechanical, optical and electrical properties provide a unique combination of properties for different market segments.
PET films are used in a number of food packaging applications, including lamination, metallized packaging for potato chips and similar foods. They are used in non-packaging film applications like photographic and x-ray films, audio and video tapes, solar control films, business card laminations, industrial applications.
TRITON works very closely to the PET film manufacturers from all over the world. Therefore, we are able to offer the finest PET film products with competitive prices.
- Available as lidding films than can seal to many different substrates.
- Excellent thermal resistance.
- Excellent tensile strength.
- Excellent resistance to moisture, oil, grease, acids and some solvents.
- Thickness: range from 4.5 micron to 6 mil
- Appearance: Clear, matte, metallized and white versions.
- Sealing: plain or heat sealable versions.
- Treatment: corona, chemically treated, one side or two sides treated
- Barrier: high barrier (coated) version available
- Antifog property: optional
- Bag manufacturing
- Food packaging
- Labels and tags
- Lidding Films
- Printing and lamination