Plastic film products are widely used in lamination applications. The lamination can be done with another film substrate or paper.
- Provide resistance to scratches, chemicals, and punctures.
- Offer better printability.
- Some products have high barrier properties.
- Extrusion lamination with PET or BOPP films.
- Dry lamination with PET or BOPP films.
- Wet lamination with PET, BOPP, coated, and metallized films.
- Can be clear or white.
- Available in metallized version.
- Plain or Heat sealable.
- Anti-fog version is available.
- PVDC and/or acrylic coated high barrier versions are available
- Bakery and pastry
- Biscuits, cookies, crackers
- Cigarette overwrapping
- Confectionary and chocolate
- Fresh vegetables
- Frozen foods
- Twist wraps
- Pasta products
- Box overwrapping for food and non food products
- Savory snacks and crispy chips