Insulation products are used for thermal and / or UV insulation in many different applications. We offer film products that are used as components of insulation materials.
- Provide thermal, sound or UV insulation.
- Designed to become an integral part of insulation material used in constructions.
- Every roll produced is tested for its low emissivity value before it is shipped, following ASTM C1371 testing procedures, using AE1/RD1 type emissometer to measure the emissivity level.
- MPET-01-LE: this is an one-side metallized PET film and it has a special coating on the metallized surface. The coating provides a functional low emissivity property to the product. The non-metallized surface of the film is corona treated to accept any type coating that may be applied to it.
- MPET-01-LEP: similar to MPET-01-LE, this film is a one-side metallized PET film and it has a special coating on the metallized surface. The coating provides a functional low emissivity property to the product. In addition to this, the non-metallized side of the film is extrusion-laminated with a low initiation sealant resin. The sealant layer allows the film to seal to other types of insulation substrates such as foams, bubbles etc.
- Our current spec is less than 0.05 emissivity level.