Skip to content
4 ROLLS PER PALLET
2 ROLLS PER PALLET
1 ROLL PER PALLET
- Width size range from 43 mm to 203 mm.
- Width tolerance is – 0, + 1 mm.
- The length of the roll is from 6,200 meters (20,000 ft) up to 18,600 meters (60,000 ft).
- The length tolerance is +/- 500 feet.
- There can be maximum two splices per roll.
- 76 mm diameter cores are required.
- Corrugated dividers between layers (paper or chip board, no foam).
- Corona treatment is OK, but not required. If there is corona treatment, it must be wound outside and labeled as “Corona Treated Side Out.”
- Each roll is labeled on the outside layer and the inside of the core.
- 45″ (1145mm) by 45″ (1145mm) (Maximum) pallets are used.
- Splice specification: Double butt splice with 2″ red or clear tape.
- Stacked on 70mm tubes to prevent columns of rolls from shifting.
- No telescoping or edge weaving is allowed.
- Each pallet contains a pallet label.