CPP (Cast Polypropylene) film is a multilayer PP based film. CPP films have high gloss, transparency, and high dimensional strength. CPP films provide excellent heat seal strength property.
They are generally used as a heat seal layer along with BOPP and/or Polyester films in multi-layered constructions for packing of food articles.
- High clarity and low haze.
- Excellent gloss.
- Excellent hot tack.
- Available as freezer grade for food bags.
- Low COF and low static properties for high speed bag making applications.
- Available in plain and heat sealable versions.
- Available in clear, white and metallized versions.
- Thickness: 20 micron to 3 mil
- Flower overwrap
- Food packaging
- Stationery applications such as file folders, clear pockets & dividers for files and photo albums, replacing PVC
- Textile packing