Plastic films are great alternatives to use as printing mediums and packaging substrates.
- Broad seal range.
- Excellent dimensional stability.
- High clarity and gloss.
- Excellent adhesion to inks, coatings and lamination adhesives.
- Low static property for machinability. Resistance to chemicals, greases and oils.
- Good moisture and water transmission barriers.
- Tamper-evident properties.
- BOPP, CPP, and PET
- Available in metallized version
- PVDC and/or acrylic coated high barrier versions are available
- Appearance: clear, white
- Format: plain, heat sealable
- Antifog property: optional
- Bakery and pastry
- Biscuits, cookies, crackers
- Cigarette overwrapping
- Confectionary and chocolate
- Fresh vegetables
- Frozen foods
- Twist wraps
- Pasta products
- Box overwrapping for food and non food products
- Savory snacks and crispy chips